Sunday, April 27, 2008

The War of the Davids

Ok. So I've been having many discussions about my David. :) Here is what I've been saying.

I've said it before, but it will be the battle of the Davids. But here's the thing. Cook will be so much better off, NOT winning. And I'm not just saying it, cuz I love MY David. Look at Chris Daughtry. That boy was able to go on, and do anything he wanted to, and is a HUGE Rock Star now. I just think, Archuleta, fits the AI bill more. He's young, and cute, and can use AI as his catapult, kinda like Kelly Clarkson did. Now I'm not saying Archuleta, isn't talented enough, to do it on his own, but I do think, he is more of an all american role model type. No?

I think Cook is AMAZINGLY talented, I don't really like the sound he creates, but then again, I'm a totally geek, who likes pretty music. :)

Just vote for MY David, and the world will be a better place! :) :)

No comments: