Thursday, April 17, 2008

Songwriter contest

So I keep hearing about this song contest for the winner to sing. Well, I had a minute today, and checked it out.

I find it very interesting. The songs American Idol narrowed down to. There are 20 to pick from. If you remember last year. It was down to Jordan and Blake. The song that "won" suited Jordan, NOT Blake. HE knew it, and SHE won.

So this year, The 20 songs are a very interesting mix of ballads-David A, and Rock songs-David Cook. it may be my imagination, you tell me! Some country songs too. But mostly the other two.

Some of them...um...hello??? Did you know what the theme was??? Goodness... It's too bad the winner can't write his own song. YES, I said HIS!

So check it out for yourself. What do YOU think??

Songwriter Contest!

No comments: