Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Creepy Webber

K, Andrew L We bber has written some of my favorite shows. Phan tom, Joseph(one of my top 5) And music from others. So I was really excited about this week.

That said, I have always thought he was a bit odd. The one fact that he thinks Sara Bri ghtman, is talented...oh sorry... But was he a bit strange last night? Every last statement about the kids he had, was like..."well, if they do this...it MIGHT be good." What the H***??!! Maybe I was in a bad place last night. I'll have to rewatch it. But I doubt it. What did you guys think? He just seemed annoyed, and didn't really have anything positive to say. Whatever...

The David's were GREAT! How fun to see Cook, Singing NON rockish. And how great was "take you were you want to ...BE!!!!" He nailed that! It's one of my favotire parts of the song!

Here's Cook's performance.

Poor Brooke. I just wanna give her a hug. But I think her time has come.I think the stress is getting to her. I thought it was very powerful-emotionally, but it felt a little akward, her singing, PLEASE LOVE ME...into the camera. I still love her though!! :)

Castro, was just weird. Too breathy, too castro, wrong song. He sure is pretty though... :)

Sysha...hum. There is something about her, that sets me the wrong way. I just feel like she's overconfidant. I wasn't feelin it, as Randy would say.

Carly, um...Screaming Jesus Chr ist...ya, not good. I just felt like it didn't fit at all. I know that show, is ALL like that, but...I don't know, is was just weird, and loud.

And my David. Oh that boy! I kinda wish he would show a little more personality though. He is so sweet, and reserved. Of course maybe that's why people love him! But the little girls hugging him? Um...that was annoying...and I think David was so uncomfortable. Ryan can be SO stupid.

As always...if you missed it!



So is "the Lord" gonna sing tonight? Goodness... If Sarah B comes out, I'm gonna puke. *smirk*

Oh, one more thing. Em and I went to preschool reading night at the elementary. She got to make a little book. "I see 1 pink pig...2 yellow bees, ect. And she would glue them in. Well, the last page was "I see lots of _____." So I said, what do you see lots of? She thought for a minute, then I said, how about David? She light up, and drew a picture of David, and wrote his name! She is so funny. She showed the teacher in charge of the activity, who was proud to tell me, her son Cam- yes Stacie, Rachelle:)- is friends with David. And that he texts Cam about once a week! Emma about fell off her chair! It was cute!

Can't wait for tonight!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALW creeps me out too. Something about his mouth and the way he holds it. I missed Brooke singing (Kade was in the tub) but decided from the reviews that I didn't want to rewind it. And I didn't sit through David Cook's song, I agree wholeheartedly with Simon that he is pompous and I heard that he was really mean to David Archuleta at the first. So I am no fan of his. And I don't think Syesha is all that great but Jason's eyes make you forget about his mediocre singing. And Carly's screaming, yuck.