Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Davids

Did you watch last night? Oh my goodness. First off, I LOVE Mariah Carey. One of my favs. But...she is SO hard to sing. Her songs... So I was very intrigued to hear how the gang would do!

I should have said before, but I TOTALLY predicted, what David A and Brooke would do. I seriously almost fell off my chair, when Ryan said what songs they were doing.

David, was beyond words. I think it was his best by far. Here if you missed it...I'm here to serve! :)



Brooke, if I'm being honest...;) scared me a little. She seemed so off, and uncomfortable.

David Cook...sure he's talented, but he is just not my cup of tea. I can just see it now, David vs David! How great would that be??? ... and the winner of American idol is... DAVID!!! haha

Can't wait for tonight when Mariah will sing. Dreading the group number...oh my hell. It's weird, I'm a choir geek, but oh how I hate the froup numbers on AI. THey all just try to outsing each other. hate it

I loved Carly, but she seems to be stuggling a bit. Eh...there can only be one winner, right?

So Nick and I are chatting while I write this. He's such a cynic. He's says, "So Mom what will you do if David gets voted off." Um hello??? I voted for him like 140 times last night. Texting. Emma got a few in on the phone. She gets so frustrated when it's busy! So he was saying David Cook was gonna win. Just to anagonize me, of course. But here's my thoughts.

David Cook, doesn't have the "little girl/old lady" vote. Ya know? He is truly talented, but he's a rocker. Cook's fans aren't going to vote 140 times. HAHA...

I'm sad, I know it!

I've probably said this before, but since Clay, in the past seasons there, hasn't been another Clay for me. He sings from the heart, and sings so pretty. Clay made me cry on more than one occasion. Still does. David is my Clay, and he just happens to be from where I live!! It works out well!!

Until next time...

No comments: