Thursday, April 24, 2008

Um...GUESS WHAT???

Holy Crap. So I'm at a distict PTA meeting yesterday, and I'm talking to the Head of the Arts program in Murray. I've known and worked with her for years. Anyway, she tells me, "Oh, there's David Archuleta's Mom!" I almost died! My friend told me, she voted 200 times, I told her I texted 100. We chuckled about it. Two old ladies voting like that for American Idol! :)

ANYWAY...I told my friends I HAD to go give David's mom a hug! They told me not to embarrass myself! Goodness... So when the meeting was over, a went up to her, and said, "I just HAVE to give you a hug!" I told her how David had sung with my choir a few years ago, and how excited I was that he was on Idol. And now to be doing so well! I told her how proud of him I was, how proud I am of him being true to himself, and being such a good kid! I told her to tell him, a crazy 40 yr old Mom in Murray was proud of him, and voting like crazy!!! :) She asked my name, and thanked me! It was SO great! I almost told her about this blog, but thought I might scare her, I'll save that for our next meeting! ;)

Then as everyone was leaving, I said to Mary Ann, the Arts lady, "So are we gearing up for Idol to come?" She said, " OH MY HECK YES!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!" I told her I would do ANYTHING she needed me to do!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Oh, if you are NOT aware. Idol sends the top 4 home. Um that would be the week after next. Seriously, might puke, I'm so excited.

I'll keep you posted...of course...like I wouldn't!

Oh, and just cuz I'm a MAJOR dorkus. I made a video, just so you can be sure to hear my David!! :) It's hilarious. Well, the song, plus the video, is hilarious.

Enjoy! I am cracking myself up today! :)

No comments: