Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Proud Momma

Can I just say quick, how proud I am of my David. If you watched tonight, Ryan, did that stupid..."You go to which group, you think is the top 3." So David sat down on the stage!!! Someone did that in another season too. I love that he, and the other person, wouldn't go there. Ya know...I think it was Melinda Doolittle...anyone?

So I'm glad Miss Cook is gone. And how cute was Brooke, with Kristy Lee.

Mariah, was ...eh... too much sound effects. I like her when she just SINGS her guts out! Ya know?

Anyway, those are my thoughts tonight.

You got any??? This WAS supposed to be a discussion place...goodness people...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanna kiss his cute little baby cheeks! He is such a good boy! I am SO glad Kristy is gone, I was all ready to boycott if it was Brooke. There are at least 2 more that need to go before her.