Friday, May 9, 2008

Gonna puke

Seriously, I'm SO excited, I could puke. I wrote on my other blog this, and I'm too lazy to right something new...

And what a day today will be!!! I called it a LONG time ago And then, I told ya'll he would be coming home. Um...that would be today!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!! Even my doubting children are getting excited!! I told them they were coming whether they liked it or not! :)Here you can probably see it all! But I, my friends, will be front and center!!!

Be on the edge of your seat for my report of the days activites!!! :)

If you read the previous posts, you will see I "called" this, 5 months ago. See I have been watching idol since Season two, My Clay came from that one-who was on The View yesterday, BTW...promoting his new album, but I digress. When I heard David was going to be on Idol, I knew they would be doing a hometown visit. I have always loved the hometown visit. It's so fun watching the kids, come out of their bubble, and realize, just how many people love them!!

So for Idol, to be coming across the street(pretty much)from my house, is beyond words for me. This is such a once in a lifetime experience, to have something THIS huge, in my hometown-where I live. It's gonna be a GREAT DAY!!! I can't wait to tell ya'll EVERYTHING!! I've got the camera charged, and the shirts ready!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: