Tuesday, January 22, 2008

IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!

OH...MY ....HECK!!!!

SOMEBODY I KNOW IS ON IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously... David Archuleta, about 4 years ago, was a guest artist with my choir. AND...he goes to MURRAY HIGH!!!

Oh my....I could not be more excited!!! Be sure to check out his link!



So... I hear he's in the top 24. So when the time comes...WE NEED TO VOTE FOR HIM!! Cuz see...the top 3, AI will come HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So get those fingers ready!!!

Oh, I also liked Michael from Australia, andthe girl with the Simon loving sister!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Price said...

I loved this kid!! Is he LDS?? Not that it matters, just wondering!! So, he was like 12 when he was a guest with your choir. That is amazing!!

Shanna said...

You know, I am glad you started this blog, really. I hardly ever remember whats on when. So, this is a way of me keeping up with it. Thanks Jenny! I happy for your friend. I hope he goes far.