Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ok, so I cried.

Not cuz I wasn't on, it was just touching. I cried, when Clay went home, and Elliot. It's just something about cute humble kids. :) I love how Idol included his comment, about "where did they all park?" I thought that was cute! I loved seeing his limo footage. That was fun, after being on the "outside". :) And I really think he was actually shocked to be in the top 2. After his trip here, I don't know why. Well, ok, Utahans are crazy... but still.

I thought they did a great job, capturing the whole day. I feel bad for Big Budda, he didn't get on at all. Kind of funny actually. He was the main atraction here at home... *chuckle* And the Governer didn't get any air time either. I thought that was interesting. I read somewhere, maybe they(he and the county mayor) need to grow a handlebar moustache, to get on network TV. I thought that was funny!

So it was a great night all around! Can't wait for next week!! Oh, I am annoyed...I tunes doesn't have And so it goes. WTH is that??? I'll keep checking, it has Longer, and the videos. I'm SO not buying the videos. grrrrrrr

No comments: