Wednesday, May 14, 2008

One 4 middle age mommas, One 4 tweens, One 4 grandmas!

Another amazing night for my sweetie. "And so it goes" moved me to tears. It was SO beautiful. LOVED the accapella, LOVED the echo, LOVED the strings, LOVE LOVE LOVED, everything about it. Can't wait to get the full version. Although, it would have been nice, if he'd gone up to the high note, at the end. Maybe on the full version. Of course, what would a be wednesday if I didn't included it! :)



The middle I didn't like so much, it was FINE, I just like the "gooey" stuff as Simon said. :)

Longer, that has always been one of my favorites! He did it outstanding of course. I thought it was a strange choice, but then realized, it was for a certian demographic! Come on people...



I got well over 200 votes in. Texting... I couldn't get through on the phone at all. I think I only got maybe 4 in on the phone. My sister got through, but she's not in utah. I wonder if that had something to do with it. I don't know. I think I got my share in anyway...

The other two were fine, whatever. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to watch last night, soccer game and lots of drama, thanks for posting. It was wonderful!