Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh my hell

So apparently, I can't post auditions on U tube. Good hell. I got this email today:

Dear nickparkemmamom,

This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a notification by FOX claiming that this material is infringing:
Scott Macintyre American Idol 08: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8nS3AFbcHA


AND... the other cool video of him singing and playing, was taken down too. Seriously... I'm totally bugged. Whatever, it got 2,225 views before they yanked it! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

2 comments:

We in Minnesota said...

I truly need you beautiful women to explain to me what it is about American Idol that you just have to watch it and share in the joy of it. I am a non-American Idol fan and I truly don't get it. Jenny, please explain. This is a disease that I have watched you go through for years. What is it all about??????

Anonymous said...

I am not one to play by the rules either... have fun and good luck this season.