Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's finally here!!!

Every year, I wait with the same anticipation. And every year, when the music starts, I cry. I know...I'm a loser... don't much care! I love me some IDOL!!

So tonight, I was ...eh... about most of them. There was one from Ut. WHY, he went to phoenix, idk, but he was cute. But the odds of lightning striking my area twice are not great. Ya know?

So they keep telling me about the "inspirational story" coming up. And I'll admit, I put up a wall. Blah blah, save him for last, blah blah, he's blind, blah blah, your trying to bait me, and I'm not falling for it! Then, he started to sing. And I started to cry.

If you are new to this blog, I watch idol to find my favorite. To find someone I know. To find the one who will make me cry. Clay was my first. And then it took 6 years to find David, and "knowing" him, was all three.

SCOTT MACINTYRE is my Season 8 Favorite. They may have made me wait through all the crap to find him, but it's fine he was worth it.

Here is his audition.



Here is some I found on Youtube, Wow. I'm hooked...






I will TRY to keep my heart and mind open. Wow...maybe this year, I'll have MORE thatn one!! :)

No comments: