Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hollywood week!!

WOO HOO!!!! It's Hollywood week! The week to weed out the LOSERS!!! haha

Seriously though, THIS is my favorite. It really shows whose committed, and who's CRAZY!! Plus it's fun for me to watch the process, and I love hearing them again, and finding new ones too!

This year, they can use instruments! That is SO great. It will really set apart the true musicians. Although, I wouldn't have anything to play, but you get me drift!

I'm excited to see my David again, and so many others! I may just have to take notes this time!!

Rock on dudes!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see David go on. I told DH all about how you knew him, etc. He wasn't as impressed as I was. Go figure. I had to run Kaison to his Bishop's interview and missed about 40 minutes, luckily Kylie watched and could tell me about it. DH was useless. :)