Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hmmmm....

I'm not really that impressed. I thought some on the girls...were horrid. Not sure what happened. but EWE!!!!

The boys...eh. Maybe I'm just tired. I can't wait to get the bad ones out.

So here are my favs...

DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't he AWESOME!!!???? Jason Castro, the guy with the dreads. He was awesome too. And I like Michael, the Australian.

Brooke was great. And I like Carly. They were both AWESOME!! Emma and I voted about 40 times for them, then Emma wanted to vote for Alaina! She was funny!

Hopefully, the bad ones will go home tonight. The thing is, you can have the best voice in the world, but when you let your nerves get to you...you are dead.

And the fact that so many of them are sick. I can't tell you HOW many times, I have sung, with no voice! It is truly a miracle when it happens. The ones that shown through despite their sickness...will get my vote every week!!

No comments: